Sunday 28 December 2014

How to enjoy your life and your job - Dale Carnegie


Whilst the subject of this blog is an examination of whether there is life after death I would certainly suggest that we also learn how to better enjoy our life and our jobs.  As an interlude to my review of The God Delusion by Professor Richard Dawkins I would like to recommend to readers of this blog the book "How to enjoy your life and your job" by Dale Carnegie. Easy to read and jam packed full of great ideas as to how you can live a happier life.  Whilst you might find that many suggestions are common sense there is no harm being reminded of these. I am sure that most readers will adopt at least a few suggestions and immediately better enjoy their life and job. I would definitely recommend this book and would suggest that it would make a good gift for anyone who needs cheering up.

No comments:

Post a Comment